Saturday, March 8th, 2014
EBITDA: €2,454Mn (+1.9%).
Like-for-like total net profit: €720Mn (+8.8%).
Net debt: €13,882Mn (-5.2%).
· The percentage of revenue and EBITDA generated outside Spain continued to increase and stands at over 50%.
· Strong traffic performance on abertis’ toll roads in France (+1.2%) and America (+5.3%), while it still declines in Spain (-6.5%).
· Revenues at abertis telecom fell 7% due to the impact of one-off revenues in 2010, while those at abertis airports increased by 5% in a year in which activity picked up.
· Operating expenses fell by 3.2% as a result of the Group's efficiency drive, while cash flow totalled €1,533Mn thanks to its strong cash flow generation capacity.
· The Group's 2011 results reflect the impact from the sale of its shareholdings in Atlantia and the spin-off of the car parks and logistics businesses.
· abertis announced the acquisition of 13.23% of Hispasat from Telefónica on Wednesday for €124Mn. The Group reaches 46.6% of Hispasat.
· abertis' Board of Directors will propose payment of a final dividend against 2011 earnings of €0.36 gross per share to the Shareholders' Meeting to be held on 27 March. Together with the interim dividend already paid, the total gross dividend for 2011 is €0.66, a 10% increase with regard to 2010.
· According to the company’s policy, the Board will also propose a bonus share issue consisting of one new share for every 20 old shares, with shareholder remuneration increasing in additional 5%.
· Taking into account also the extraordinary dividend paid in July, total dividend for 2011 totalled €1.73 per share, with total dividend payments amounting to €1,342Mn and total return per dividend of 14%.