The Abertis Group, today's world referent in toll roads management, has been working for more than 60 years to be a key player in infrastructures' sustainable financing and management. The company's trajectory endorses it as a fundamental ally for the Administrations in this field. Since the Group was born in 2003, Abertis has followed a strategy based on growth, internationalization and responsible profitability.
Abertis Group milestones since its creation
- Acquisition of Red de Carreteras de Occidente (RCO) in Mexico and of Elizabeth River Crossings in the USA
Entry into Asia through the acquisition of two toll roads in India
- Entry into Italy through the concessionaire A4 Holding
- 100% takeover of Autopista Central (Santiago, Chile)
- Creation of Emovis, a subsidiary dedicated to the development and management of technology and information services to offer electronic toll solutions and intelligent mobility
- Takeover of Autopista del Sol and Los Libertadores (Chile)
- Integration of Arteris group (Brazil) and additional three new toll roads in Chile
- Metropistas wins concession of PR-22 and PR-5 in Puerto Rico
- Control of AP-68 concessionaire Avasa (Spain), and of Elqui and Rutas del Pacífico (Chile)
- Incorporation of Sanef group (France).
Discover the global presence of Abertis Group nowadays