1. DATA CONTROLLER.
- Header: ABERTIS INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. (hereinafter "Abertis")
- Registered business address: Paseo de la Castellana 39, 28046 Madrid.
- Tax Code: A08209769
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DPO Contact: Data Protection Officer at Abertis
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) will ensure that your data is properly processed and will resolve any doubts or queries that may arise. You can contact the DPO at the email address or postal address indicated in the previous paragraph.
Abertis reserves the right to modify and/or update this Policy periodically in order to adapt it to the applicable legislation at all times. In any case, the content of the new policy will be published on this very Website and will remain available at all times for users and visitors. Users and visitors are recommended to read and consult this Policy each time they access this Website.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND RETENTION PERIOD.
Your personal data will be processed in order to manage your contact request in the forms provided on the Website. Your data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the requests sent.
3. LEGITIMACY FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be processed on the basis of your consent, which you can withdraw at any time, although we will not be able to respond to the queries you ask us without this. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
4. PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
The personal data that we process comes from the form provided on the Website, which has been completed by you directly.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data.
Specially protected data is not processed.
5. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?
It is not envisaged that your personal data provided through the contact form shall be communicated to third parties, so your data will not be transferred to any third party, unless it is required for the development, control and fulfilment of the planned purposes or in the cases set out in applicable regulations.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You are entitled to:
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Request your data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes that it was collected.
- Obtain from Abertis the limitation of processing the data when any of the conditions set forth in the data protection regulations are met.
- Contact the data protection officer (DPO) through the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Abertis Infraestructuras, S.A.
- Paseo de la Castellana 39, 28046 Madrid.
- Personal Data Ref.
In order to exercise the above rights, you are required to send a written communication to any of the channels indicated above, proving your identity and indicating as "Personal Data" Reference.
If you consider or are aware that a fact may involve the breach of the rights that are recognised by applicable regulations on data protection, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7. HOW TO UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to Abertis through the Website are true, correct, current and complete, and is responsible for informing Abertis of any modification or update thereof.
8. THIRD PARTY DATA
9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
No international data transfer is planned. However, if it is carried out in the future, you will be informed by default and will have all the necessary safeguards required by prevailing regulations on data protection.